Snuza Hero MD
The Snuza HeroMD is the worlds first medically certified baby breathing monitor. It is a completely portable and wearable device which attaches to your baby's diaper and
monitors your baby’s breathing.
Snuza HeroMD Basics
The Hero MD detects the slightest of breaths and
will alert you if breathing is weak or less than eight
breaths per minute.
If the Snuza HeroMD detects no breathing for 15
seconds it will vibrate in an effort to rouse your
baby to resume breathing.
If no further movement is detected after 5 seconds,
an alarm will sound to alert you.
Snuza HeroMD Fast Facts
• Detects breathing and alerts you if all movement stops
• Vibration stimulus after 15 seconds of no movement
• Audible alarm after 20 seconds of no movement
• Movement-rate indicator warns about weak or infrequent movement
• Portable – no cords, cables, wires or sensor pads
• Clips directly onto diaper
• Replaceable battery
• 0-12 Months