BabyWombWorld Camping Cot
The BabyWombWorld Camp Cot and co-sleeper is the perfect baby bed for the modern mom and her home!
A baby camp cot or referred to as a travel cot can provide benefits to the child. Regular use of a camp cots means that a baby will become used to a sleeping environment outside the usual baby cot which means that they are more likely to go to sleep quicker when they are travelling and sleep for longer and more soundly when they have gone to sleep.
Many parents today are using the camp cot as standard baby cots, eliminating the need for traditional wooden baby cots. Having a portable baby cot next to your bed for the first couple of weeks is the preferred choice for new moms and dads. Baby Camp cots have a collapsible frame and a removable mattress. They can also be used as a playpen when the baby is a little older.
But many parents go with a more traditional wooden cot, that will make a beautiful addition to your nursery and often comes with the option to turn into a bed for when your child reaches that stage.
BabyWombWorld has now developed a camping cot that hopefully will satisfy almost all the needs and requirements of a modern-day parent. The BabyWombWorld camp cot is made from 300D mélange fabric giving it a stylish look and feel in a light grey/blue colour. The camp cot is lightweight, therefore making them easier to pack up and transport. The cot can become a bassinet, which is suited for smaller babies. Once baby can support themselves, parents can remove the bassinet from the camp cot. You can also turn the camp cot into a co-sleeper by dropping the one side as shown below.
With the camp cot in the bassinet (upper) position, the BabyWombWorld camp cot has a zipped door at the bottom to allow for the storage of nappies, blankets of anything a parent will find suitable to store in the bottom section.
– Birth to 3 years (maximum weight 20kg)
- Carton Size: 80.5 x 26.5 x 30 cm
- Gross Product Weight: 11.8 kg
- Size if Product Assembled: 102 x 70 x 77 cm
- If you would like to purchase a thicker mattress, you would need a standard mattress size 96 x 63 cm, a standard mattress size 95 x 66 cm will fit in our camp cot as well (Please note we do not sell mattresses separately)
- Please NOTE this camp cot does not include a fitted sheet!!
- A standard camp cot mattress can be used for the cot (660×940)