- Listen to the heartbeat, kicks and hiccups of your unborn baby while you relax in the familiar surroundings of your own home.
- Safe and Non-Invasive. Compact and Easy to Carry.
- Can be used from the 16th week of pregnancy – dependent on position of baby in utero.
- Share your baby’s heartbeats, hiccups and movements with your partner, family and friends.
- Great Gift for a Newly Pregnant Couple – Includes two sets of ear buds for both mom and loved ones to listen at the same time.
- Works with regular ultrasound gel (not included).
- Easy On/Off/Volume Control with Power-On LED Indicator with Ultra-Clear Audio Sound.
Please Note: The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler device is a listening system to hear the sounds your baby makes and is NOT a medical device and can not be used for diagnostic or medical purposes and is not to be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by a licensed doctor.
Package Includes: the Womb Music monitor, two sets of earbuds, splitter, computer recording cable.
Volume is adjustable. Uses 9 volt alkaline battery (included).
Compact, Easy to Use and Lightweight.
Uses standard 3.5mm audio jacks so you can use with your own devices.
We Also Recommend
Baby Food Processor Steamer Blender and Milk Bottle Warmer